Monday 5 November 2012

Michael Moursi: Rough Cut Feedback

I have managed to show 3 people my rough cut music video and asked for their views and opinions of the video. I asked them what they liked about the video, and anything we should improve on next time we go and edit. This is what they had to say:

  • Person 1: I really liked the beginning of the video. The cuts with the singer on the sofa were brilliant. However, as the video went on, the quality of editing slowly went down. So, improve the later on bits with more cuts.
  • Person 2: I can see where you are editing and where you are not! The first part of the video was good. But it got sloppy towards the end. The clips need to be shorter. Also, there needs to be more variety.
  • Person 3: It was good you were the singer. You looked really indie and it helped the song well. The only bit I would improve is towards the end. More cutaways would be great.
Overall, it seems that the beginning of the video really catches the viewers attention. All three people said there need to be more cuts. I will take this feedback into account and will try to include more cuts in the video and to shorten clips so there is more room for variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment