Sunday 4 November 2012

Rough Cut Feedback

I have asked 3 people on their opinions on our rough cut music video, asking them what they thought about the video, whether it fit the genre of indie rock and if there were any improvements they thought we should make.

Person 1: The video is good, I like the variation in location and that there are lots of different camera angles. One improvement would be to put a few more cuts in to match the beat more.

Person 2: Liking the general feel to the video, you matched the genre to the video very well! I think that everything you have done so far is good, just make sure the rest of the video matches it.

Person 3:  More cuts are needed, the beat is faster than the pace of the cutting. But apart from that its really good!

My overall impression from the 3 people I asked is that we need to add some more cuts into the video to match the beat of the song more, but apart from that they seemed alright with what we have done so far. I have taken positives from the responses and they seemed to enjoy the video when they were watching it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment